Leenders Plants is a modern and progressive container-growing company specialized in growing garden plants. We offer a range of shrubs and planting material for both the national and international markets.
This means that we:
- clearly state - via this privacy statement - the purposes for which we process personal data;
- limit our collection of personal data to only the personal data required for those purposes;
- process your personal data for the implementation of our association objectives and request your permission in cases where this permission is required;
- take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and also require that of parties that process personal data on our behalf;
- respect your right to offer, correct or delete your personal data on your application.
Processing of personal data
There are various purposes for which Leenders Plants collects and processes your data.
Newsletter and contact form:
We only pass on the information you provide to third parties if this is necessary for the delivery of orderded products or requested services. A number of data is stored with our mailing partner for sending our newsletters. Newsletters are sent if you are in the customer base with us. We take care that your data is not used for other purposes. You can unsubscribe from our newsletter at any time.
Provision of data to third parties:
Our company takes approriate measures to limit the misuse of unauthorized acces to you personal data. For example, we ensure that only necessary authorized persons have access to the data, that acces to the data is protected and that our security measures are checked regularly. The data is not kept longer than necessary, with the exception of the data must be kept because of the law that requires us to do.
Our website may contain measuring instruments from other parties such as cookies from Google Analytics. The data is automatically shared with this company and we do this to keep track of how visitors use our website. We use that knowledge to optimizeour website for our visitors.
Questions, inspection or request to change your data:
If that's not okay for you, you are entitled to submit a complaint to the privacy regulator, the Dutch Data Protection Authority, based on privacy.